Born and Raised and Ashamed of it
From: [email protected]
Subject: Born and Raised and Ashamed of it
After spending 25 years in this squalid cesspool of a city, I want out. Here’s why:
- Dirty sidewalks and streets in every neighborhood.
- 99% of these people are degenerates.
- 100% of those degenerates are so goddamn rude.
- Crime is high (robberies, murder, you name it).
- The city Cops are assholes (but then again all Cops everywhere are assholes).
- Taxes (sales, property, business privilege, etc.) are higher than anywhere else in Klansylvania.
- Weather is awful (it’s NEVER fucking sunny in Philadelphia).
I’m sure I forgot a few things, but I think I’ve made my point. Also, I have an abhorrence for Manayunk/Roxborough, where nearly everyone is a teenage-parent-white-trash-party-animal-dropout. All along Ridge Ave. I see these teenyboppers pushing their bastard babies around in strollers. Prove me wrong.
When I leave, it will be someplace far away in the U.S. and I don’t plan on returning.
Voting Tax Payer