Philly DOES suck!!

From: [email protected]
Subject: Philly DOES suck!!

I’m here visiting for the first time ever for a conference.
I’ve only been here half a day and I can’t wait to get out of this shithole.
It’s 3:30am and I’m wide awake at the downtown sheraton because
Classless ill mannered maggots have been slamming doors, screaming,and running up and down the hall all night. One does the obvious and call down to the Front desk but no one answered. There are smudges, streaks and smears
all owner the doors to the front lobby and elevators. Have these people ever Heard of windex?

What a fucking dump this city!! On the way home from dinner people in the
street were taunting and sophomoric. A guy in the street was so high out of his mind
that he laid down in the street and covered himself with his bike. I would not
Doubt it if he was dead!

I have to be here four days, FUCK!

I’m never coming back here!

6 Responses to Philly DOES suck!!

1. Anonymous says:

And what city do you come from may I ask? Philadelphia was this nation’s first capital and this country owes an incredible amount to this city from the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution to Benjamin Franklin. If you are from NYC I suggest you check your ego you are Philly’s little brother who parades himself around like a cheap made up vapid whore. Without Philadelphia America would not exist. So before you go ahead and slander this country’s heritage and the unfortunate impoverished people who are the result of a failing deomocratic system and a gross increasing wealth gap show some humanity and decency and perhaps care for a fellow human being you shallow apathetic soulless cunt,

• Adam says:

I’ve lived all over the country and this is the biggest shithole that I have ever encountered. I didn’t know it was possible to pack so many assholes into each square mile. Nuke this motherfucker and start fresh.

2. kyle says:

3. plateshutoverlock says:

I got beaten and robbed there, got locked up there, got fucked around with there, and my life was destroyed there. Fuck Philly. I hope a hurricane comes and floods that piece of shit.

4. Dave says:

I’ve lived in the Philly Area my entire life. It IS a Shitbox City; with Shitbox People. Number 1; its FILTHY. Its Filthy; BECAUSE the Shitbox People who live there have NO Civic Pride. They view the place as they’re very own personal toilet. CRIME there IS RAMPANT. You won’t hear about it though; on the local news stations.

5. Anonymous says:

I consistently wipe my ass with this city on a daily basis. Here is why. Inbreeding, fake people, who responded and corrupt thieves is what this city THRIVES on. I lived in NY as well and that’s no better plus it stinks like a dead monkeys ass. So all you NY lovers must be Jews because those are the only ass lickers living comfortable in that rot pot. Bottom line this city is for schooling. A lot of imigrants and nerds come here to further their education so they can spread their pompous faggoty attitudes across the rest of the world when they graduate. It’s a joke. I’m here to make my living and move out where I can truly grow. Philly will rot just like NY will rot, just like you will rot when you die and some other asshole takes your position as a meaningless tip toer in the promise lands your mother tricked you into believing was real. Fuck this world and the phoney other half laying beside you who probably is just as fake as you. Rest easy.