Category Archives: November 2007

Philly Really Sucks It

From: [email protected]
Subject: philly sucks it
Talk about the armpit or Asshole of the East. The city is a dirty dive with bums laying all over the place, and not to mention a overpaid worthless broken down quarterback of the Eagles in Downagain McNasty .

TOO MUCH CAMPBELLS CHUNKY FOR HIM

HIM AND BF ANDY REID NEED TO GO.

FILTHADELPHIA SUCKS !!!!

Tim in texas

Formerly of pennsylvania

Crappy Site

From: [email protected]
Subject: Your Site

Im from Philly and could give a fuck about our teams
let alone sports at all. I just wanted to comment on
your website and how much it sucks. Why dont you spend
some time cleaning the motherfucker up a bit. Instead
of compliling facts and stats and sucking the hard
dick football fans that get drunk on $2 dollar BUD
drafts then go home and beat the wife and kids. Your
site is a waste on interenet space and I hope you and
the site get AIDS when you visit Philly.

Thanks for the kind words. I know the site must be extremely hard to navigate for you since I see spelling and grammar are an issue for you as well.

SMILE!!!!

From: [email protected]
Subject: SMILE!!!!

JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR THIS SIGHT…. EVERYTIME I CLICK TO IT ,IT BRINGS A BIG OL’ GRIN TO MY FACE….. MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE PHILLY FANS,AND I WILL DROP THIS WEBSIGHT IN THEIR EMAIL WHEN THEY START TO THINK THAT ONE OF THEIR TEAMS MIGHT WIN SOMETHING,PISSES THEM OFF TO NO END…… BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH,AND THEY SAY,THE TRUTH HURTS…. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK……. JAYBIRD

Approaching 10,000 Again

From: [email protected]
Subject: Phillies

According to your counter, the Phillies have gone 9,888 days without winning the World Series. Who would have known the Phillies would be approaching 10,000…again?

Best Fans in Sports

From: [email protected]
Subject: sports

philly has the best fans in sports

Eagles suck FUCK philly

From: [email protected]
Subject: Eagles suck FUCK philly

Hi Love the site it’s perfect. You must have visited Philly and left fast just like myself and millions of others, leaving all the fagots, losers and cock smokers to live there.

I’d just like to see how many of the front running cheap shot so called fans stayed to cheer on the eagles in last nights ASS WHIPPING IN PHILLY by the DALLAS COWBOYS aka AMERICA’s TEAM?

Karma is in high gear this year and I’m loving it!

Feel free to add my email address so I can hear from the losers in philly [email protected]

FUCK philly AND ALL THEIR FANS !!!!!

Spell check please

From: [email protected]
Subject: HA- I love this site!

God I love this site! Specially all the god damn stupid Eagles Fans who write in bitching and complaining about it!

Every year all you hear about is “This is our year, this is the year we will kick the Giants ass, we will beat Dallas, we will get to the big dance and go home with a ring” And yet every year the Eagles get smoked, big time!
Isn’t this the time of year the Eagles loose 80% of their fans, and the other 20% start making up excuses why their team is so horrible this year? McNabbs knee, or is it that Westbrooke just doesn’t have hands like he use to? What is it this year? Lets hear those excuses.
Face it…you guys had your chance a few years ago but McNabb blew it for you. Then you get rid of your good QB Garcia to take Old man McNabb back, cause his momma made some stink in the Philadephia papers. Least you have your hero in some Cambell soup ads.