Record through 2007 season
- Regular Season: 479-524-25
- Postseason Record: 17-17
- All Time Record: 496-541-25 (3rd Most Losses All Time)
- Super Bowl Record: 0-2
Some Overall stats through 2007 season
- First Regular-Season Game: A 56-0 loss to the New York Giants, 10/15/33.
- First Winning Season: In 1943 the Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers merged and posted a 5-4-1 record. The one-season merger was made necessary by manpower shortages caused by World War II.
- First Playoff Appearance: A 21-0 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1947 NFL divisional playoff, 12/21/47.
- First Super Bowl Appearance: A 27-10 loss to the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XV, 1/25/81.
- Most Consecutive Home Games Without Victory (12)
- Current Championship drought: 47 seasons
The Eagles have been more or less an average franchise in their history. The Andy Reid era has been one of the longest sustained periods of winning.
* This page is a work in progress. Last updated after the 2007 season.*